Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007- Here we go

Well, I have been sucked into the world of blogs. I think it will be a nice way to keep a check on my knitting habits as well as keep friends and family updated on our lives.

Living in a different state than my immediate family has made sharing daily events harder than it used to be, so I am hoping this will allow a bit more communication.

Okay, now for the name, rank and serial number bit...
I am married to my wonderful husband "Llama", we are living in the capital city of the Dairy state. I currently work a 9 to 5 job that allows me to knit and bake in the evenings and weekends. We have lived here for approximately 2.5 years.
I started knitting due to some encouraging and now enabling co-workers. We regularly get together for knitting club. Which somehow ends up being more about watching reality TV and eating chocolate than knitting but it is nice to have friends to share my knitting with.

I have two siblings, my brother JBear who lives in the great state of Wild Hockey and my sister Zutzan who is currently en-route to Missouri. Both are students at their respective colleges and I want to be able to communicate with them more often.

I also want to share my daily life with my Mom who I don't get to see as often and it is hard to explain every knitted object over the phone.

I also have a wonderful nephew, who is my only nephew at this time, so much is lavished on him.

Hopefully I will be able to expand my blog in the next few weeks and add some of the wonderful things I have seen on others blogs as I have done my research to begin this blog.

I guess my New Year's Intention is to keep up with this blog and share my hobbies and experiences.

Happy New Year!

No comments: