Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Work in Progress Update

It was a quiet Labour Day Weekend, which was good as I was able to get to work on multiple knitting projects that I would like to get moving on.
Here are some pictures, I am so excited as to how the arm warmers are coming along.

I am 1/3 of the way on the first arm warmer from Knit So Fine. It is coming along beautifully and other than some frustration on the first inch or so, things have been going along swimmingly, although I have taken over the dining room table since that gives me the most light and I can lay out all my charts more easily. Llama is an enabler.



This is the shifting sands scarf by Grumperina and it is lovely with it's undulating cables. It is meant as a thank you for one of Llama's co-workers. I love the soft denim colour of the yarn, a lovely alpaca, angora blend. Should be nice and soft around the neck.


Finally,
There is the Sunray shawl, that feels like forever, but really only about 8 months. I am trying to keep going on it. It is lovely yarn and beautiful pattern but it is definitely challenging for me. I love the colours and am trying to have it done by the end of the year, so I will keep chugging along.



That is all for this morning, but I can't wait to share more.

No comments: