Thursday, August 7, 2008

There is no place like home...


We are back from Canada and we had a great time! There were some bumps and surprises but I can understand the concept Gone Bamboo after visiting St. Joe's Island.
I have lots of pictures and stories to share, but it will take some time and this will be shared in a series of posts (I am trying to be consistent, it takes some work).
But I wanted to share the darling Ruby pattern that the lovely Rain inspired me to try. I used my plain sock recipe for the structure of the sock, but the idea was planted by her pattern.

These are for a friend of the family who apparently is the only one having a girl at this time (out of the 2 who know they are having boys and the other 4 that aren't sure yet) I was excited to have little K come along and I hope to soon see her in these little sockies.

No comments: