This was on Katydid’s blog and since I always get inspiration from her for knitting, I thought I would try to get some inspritation from her blogging too
1. Elaborate on your default icon:
Llamabean, just a nickname for my husband actually, one that I am quite sure he keeps to himself.
2. What’s your current relationship status?
Married to my best friend and soul mate Llama
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I have been near death experiences but not in one my self.
4. Name an obvious quality you have:
my father’s eyes
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
I’m a little teapot…I know, I know…
6. Any celeb you would marry?
I don’t know about marry but I wouldn’t seeing Stephen Cobert smile at me.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Not really, but I don’t think that is a bad thing.
9. Do you wear a watch?
Always, I have one with an alarm and everything.
10. Are you pierced?
Sure thing, two holes in my left ear and one in my right. I wear everyday earring in the main holes and then my Dad’s earring in my upper left.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
I have a large Harley Davidson logo on my lower back and I don’t own any Harleys!
12. Do you like pain?
Doesn’t really bother me and I certainly wouldn’t let it stop me.
13. Do you like to shop?
Yeah, but for almost anything other than yarn, I prefer to shop online if I am able.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner out with friends.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Gas for the car
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom J although, since I have started in Customer Service, I don’t want to talk on the phone anymore than I have to, but my family doesn’t count into that area.
17. What is on your desktop background?
A snowy day on my work comp and a picture of Llama on my home one.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Currently, it is my sock that I am working on for Llama, my first try at colourwork, I am so excited at how it is turning out.
19. Do you like redheads?
Of course, silly question.
20. Do you know any twins?
Yeah, through school I actually know a few sets.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Yes. Lets just leave it at that.
22. What was the last movie you watched?
The Producers or The Ringer, same weekend I think.
23. What was the last book you read?
The last book I finished was the series of David J. Pelzer books, they just make me ache for him. I am still working on the Art of Forgiveness by the Dalai Lama and another book by David Sedaris
24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be lust at first sight?
I knew Llama was part of me.
25. What’s your favorite book?
The Pink Jacaranda, old seventies romance novel, but it still thrills me J
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
At least a couple years, I think I took Llama to see it when we first started dating.
27. When was the last time you googled your own name?
A couple of months, we were bored at work one afternoon.
28. What was / is your favorite subject at school?
English/Art/History, or some combination just turns my pages
29. What was / is your least favorite subject at school?
Oral Presentation/Speech class. I am getting better at talking in front of groups though
30. Do you like having your photograph taken?
Depends on why it is being taken but usually it is not an issue.
31. What time were you born?
10:16pm , it is engraved on my baby picture otherwise I don’t think I would know that.
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
I think at the point that you question it, it is already gone.
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
Most of my family so about 20 some numbers.
34. Can you Limbo?
Sure, when the bar is at the very top J
35.Have you ever killed your own dinner?
Define kill. I helped Llama steam some lobsters.
36. How long have you been living at your current residence?
Just over 3 years
37. What phobias do you have?
Small spaces definitely, I don’t even like to be caught in the blankets when I am sleeping, spiders (although I am getting better at this since my trip to Canada),
38. What’s your ideal breakfast?
Homemade biscuits and gravy, heaven.
39. Where are you right now?
Hard at work, it is quiet today.
40. Why do you blog?
I am trying to record for posterities sake.
41. What would you call your autobiography?
A good egg.
42. What’s the longest time you’ve stayed out of the country / where?
8 days in Ontario, Canada
43. Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..?
Google talk mostly.
44. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Yes, sometimes very disturbing ones that I remember in extreme clarity
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I would hope so, but you just never know…
46. Which TV character could you be friends with?
47. What’s on your mouse pad?
A mouse, it is the logo for my company.
48. What is your ring tone?
Motorcycle sounds and glasses being toasted.
49. What did you watch on TV last night?
50. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I can’t even watch the previews for scary movies so I stick with the happy movies.