Monday, December 31, 2007

As we wrap up 2007 today, I wanted to look back on the last year, I have accomplished so much that I didn't know I would or could.
1. attempted and succeeded at stranded colorwork,will try to have pictures soon.
2. changed jobs
3. passable attempt at blogging (more for the new year)
4. passing my first semester back to school
5. made my first batch of good shortbread

They may not be amazing, life changing events (we most weren't) but they have added confidence and strength to my life and a few pounds, that batch of shortbread and a weekend stranded in my house were not quite the healthiest choices, but I am not too worried about it.

I have some new goals for 2008 and may talk about them at another post, I am still trying to figure out the logistics of incorporating them into my life. I hope at the very least my resolve will hold out for my yarn diet, lots of yarn as I found out while photographing my stash with Llama last weekend.

From the thoughtful LibiLou, I wanted to tell our Knittypal Yorkie that we love her and know how strong and wonderful a person she is.
Here's thinking of you kiddo.
You are in my thoughts.


Here's hoping for Peace, Hope, Love, and Heart for all in the new year.

No comments: