Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How Llamabean got her groove back!

So Wow, it has been almost a month, I might have to start putting a reminder on my calendar to keep up on my blog!

So March was kind of a slow month, knitting wise, I just didn't feel into it, I don't know if I just couldn't relax or if I just wasn't inspired by the socks I was making, even if they were for me. Go figure.

But two of my good friends and I had a day off of work a couple weeks ago ,a "spring" holiday (that's Good Friday for those who celebrate it) and we took a mini road trip to Delefield, WI to a lovely little shop called knitch.

A good time was had by all and I found Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock yarn! In the lovely 702 Fresh Stripe colourway!


This little bundle of joy (as you can see here, it is ready and waiting to knit from my wonderful yarn balling Llama) was enough inspiration to finish these bad boys up for me! They are the Tech Guy socks from Magknits and I really do like them, although my feet look kind of funny in them, but I suppose not any funnier then they do with out socks on. Perhaps, one is not meant to have their feet photographed from the front.


And I am 3/4 of the way through another pair of socks for Llama, I figure if he winds the yarn, he should get some payment. Plus, he is most appreciative of hand knit socks!

No comments: